K1 & K2 Syndicate
Each lake is run as a separate syndicate, situated close to Northampton and only 10mins from junction 15a or 16 of M1, both K1 (large lake) and K2 (small lake) are otter fenced offering a safe and secure environment with coded access for members. The season starts on May 1st and runs for 12 months, K1 is around 14 acres with a stock of approx. 200 carp up to 47lb, there are 40 members on this water each are given the access code which is altered each season. K2 is around 7 acres with a stock of approx. 160 carp up to 41lb, there are 28 members on this water each are given the access code which is altered each season.
Due to popularity the waiting list has been closed until the current list reduces in size. If you have already applied you will stay on this list
KISLINGBURY 1 (Large Lake) – £485 per season
Fish to 47lb+
KISLINGBURY 2 (Small Lake) – £395 per season
Fish to 41lb+
Stanwick Lakes Fisheries – 5 day ticket lakes & 1 syndiate water
Looking for a great day ticket venue? Why not come visit our 5 day ticket lakes at Stanwick Lakes with fish to over 40lb…
- Please shut and lock ALL gates behind you!
- No excessive cutting of marginal plants
- Members must be in possession of a current EA Rod License. (We do get EA bailiffs on site you have been warned)
- The parking of vehicles must be in parking areas provided. Do not leave vehicles behind a swim in fields, do not cause obstruction by parking on roadways, pathways or blocking gateways. (All vehicles left on Kislingbury Lakes Syndicate is at owners own risk)
- No trees to be cut
- Do not give gate codes to any non-members
- No open fires.
- A maximum of 3 rods to be used.
- No fixed leads.
- No moving of fish (unless requested by a Bailiff)
- Large size unhooking mats must be used (no mat don’t fish)
- A Large Landing net 42″ Or bigger preferred (no net don’t fish)
- Please drive slowly and beware of animals and people while on the complex
- Keep your membership details with you at all times when on the lakes
- Please take all rubbish home
- No non-members or guests to be taken to the lakes
- Baitboats are not allowed on k1, but may be used on k2
- No drones are to be used
- When the fish start spawning and until september 1st boilies and pellet only may be fed
- All nuts are banned (this includes tigers)
- No DEFECATING on or around the fishery (take it home and dispose of it properly) any member found breaking this rule will face being banned.
- Please beware of houses and school when going to the toilet
- The Island swim on K1 is for fishing only stick to designated area, no walking around the island to bait up other swims, Bivvies must be kept out of view.
- Please note season runs from May 1st through to April 30th